Roasted Pork Belly
- 500 g pork belly
- 2 medium sized carrots
- 1 large onion
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper
- Peel and cut the carrots into dice shape.
- Cut the large onion into two quarters.
- Rub salt and pepper into the pork belly.
- Score the skin of pork belly and rub salt and pepper as well.
- Scatter carrots and onions in a roasting dish.
- Place the pork belly in the dish with skin on top.
- Fill the roasting dish with 1 cup of water.
- Add the oyster sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven (350F) for 2 hours.
- Remove from the oven and serve.